2011년 1월 20일 목요일

[Korea food] Korea food, how much you know about?

esckorea.com

Korea food, how much you know about?
Korea food, kimchi, Must be the rising food probably,
Kimchi is Korea's representative in South Korea's food yimyeonseo,
But if you think I'm imagining eating kimchi I'm trying to show if you visit Korea in the dining room there will be a very big dining experience.
Korea delicious food




If you had to pick the best restaurant in Korea First cleanliness, service, food taste are LEAST important.
. But all the restaurants in South Korea out of the food does not mean this pujimhage.
South Korea without any information, you should go to a restaurant if big was his first visit to Korea as a question, email me or comment me then I'll get it done in good faith to answer




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기